Join the Baby K'tan Team
Customer Care Specialist
We have a custom at Baby K’tan of hiring from within our own community. Many of our distributors, reps and staff members were Baby K’tan customers themselves! As we continue to expand, we wanted to reach out to our community first with our job opening!
Do you look forward to being the reason a customer smiles during their day, and hope they feel as if they’ve been talking to a dear friend? Can you chat about all things mom and baby (and we mean ALL things) without skipping a beat? Are you able to engage effectively with customers in the digital world on multiple platforms in a brand relevant way? If so, read on!
Baby K’tan, LLC is seeking a Customer Care Specialist to join our growing team in our Davie, Florida office. In this position, you’ll perform both Customer Service and Customer Care Social Media functions to support overall brand and department goals in creating an experience that our customers just have to talk about in all the best ways.
• Engage with all past, current, and future customers with the utmost attention
to Baby K’tan standards and brand perception
• Answer incoming customer calls and chats regarding Baby K’tan products
and product uses
• Provide exceptional customer care on all social media outlets
• Assist in management of returns and exchanges
• Attend trade and consumer shows as needed
• Other duties as assigned
• Customer Service Experience Preferred
• Experience with Zendesk is preferred
• Knowledge of Zendesk chat or web-based customer chat services
• Must have excellent written and verbal skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Knowledge in various Social Media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook,
• Basic NetSuite Knowledge Preferred
• Great organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities and
projects at once.
• Should be able to manage a timely work load and balance self-managed
tasks as well as work in a team environment.
• Must have enthusiasm to learn, develop key skills and grow within the
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this position, email a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to: email@example.com
Operations and Logistics Manager
Are logistics and operations your super power? Do you take pride in keeping things running smoothly and efficiently to earn and keep the trust of customers and vendors? Baby K’tan LLC is seeking an Operations and Logistics Manager in the South Florida area to join our team in our Davie office.
As the Operations and Logistics Manager, you’ll be responsible for processing orders and managing inventory, running point on logistics and warehouse/3PL coordination, and partnering with internal and external stakeholders to make sure that all related needs are met. Sound like you? Let’s chat!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Order processing and inventory management
• E-commerce management
• LTL and single order shipments
• Data/invoice entry
• Processing returns and chargebacks
• Warehouse/3PL management and coordination
• Ordering supplies, and additional admin and operational tasks
• 1-2 years of relevant experience in order processing/inventory
• Basic knowledge of NetSuite is a must
• Familiarity with e-commerce platform
• Must be proficient with various order processing and management systems
• Good understanding and use of Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel
• Minimum AA degree is required
• Ability to learn quickly and adapt easily
• Attention to detail and team player
• Tech savvy
Job type: Full-time. Davie, FL office. To apply for this position, email a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Accounting Assistant• Analyze all accounting processes and make appropriate correction as required.
• Keep track of all payments and expenditures, purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
• Enter and upload invoices into the AP system.
• Prepare and process payments for vendors.
• Assist the CFO in generating and keep track of all purchase orders.
• Process inventory reconciliations.
• Process bi-weekly payroll.
• Reconcile bank statements.
• Prepare analyses of accounts and produce monthly reports.
• Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data.
• Reconcile bank and corporate credit card statements.
• Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status.
• Assist the CFO/COO as needed.
• Reconcile and collect accounts receivables, and process any claims to the mass retailers, submitting all required documentation.
• Review invoicing processes, and coordinate with the Operations department that all EDI, and data submissions are done correctly.
• Reconcile Amazon seller central transactions and payment settlements.
• Requirements: QuickBooks, NetSuite, Amazon Seller central, Excel, Word.
Job Type: Full-time. Davie, FL office. To apply for this position email cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to: email@example.com