- Only use this carrier with Pets weighing 20lbs and under.
- Read and follow all printed instructions before use.
- The wearer should be aware of increased risk of pet falling out of the carrier as pet becomes more active.
- Ensure that the pet is safely positioned in the carrier according to manufacturer's instructions for use.
- Check on the pet often. Ensure that the pet is preiodically repositioned.
- Check for ripped seams, torn straps or fabric and damaged hardware before each use. If found, stop using carrier.
- Always check to ensure that all fabric adjustments are secure.
- Use caution when moving around doorways and sharp objects.
- Always make sure the carrier fits snugly and that pet is secure on your chest. If the carrier feels loose or too tight, discontinue use of the carrier, you may need a different size.
Do's -- for Wearing your Pet
Dont's -- for Wearing your Pet
- Never use this carrier with pets heavier than 20lbs.
- Never use the carrier while engaging in activities such as cooking and cleaning which involve a heat source or exposure to chemicals.
- Never place more than one pet in the carrier.
- Never use more than one carrier at a time.
- Never leave a pet in a carrier that is not being worn.
- Never use the carrier when balance or mobility is impaired because of exercise, drowsiness, or medical conditions. Your balance may be adversely affected by your movement and that of your pet.
- Never wear the carrier while driving or being a passenger in a motor vehicle.
- The carrier is not suitable for sporting activities, e.g. running, cycling, swimming, and skiing.
- Do not wear pet on your back.
- Never use the carrier in any body of water.
- Do not fall asleep while wearing your pet in the carrier.